Thread: Small free antivirus program

Small free antivirus program

I am searching Small free antivirus program for my computer i don't i enough memory space in my HDD. Can anyone suggest me Small free antivirus program ?

Re: Small free antivirus program

You can use avast Free Antivirus. Avast! 4 Home Edition is a complete antivirus package designed exclusively for personal, non-commercial use. Both conditions should be met! Our company offers Home Edition free of charge because we believe it is possible to avoid the global spread of virus through effective prevention, but many users can not or will not buy antivirus software. This page will explain some of the most important characteristics of this program.

Download

Download Panda Antivirus Cloud antivirus is also good. Panda Antivirus Cloud acts as an antivirus, antispyware (spyware) and antirootkits. The publisher plans to add a behavioral analysis engine to detect suspicious transactions on an infected computer. To use it, download a small application and install it on your PC (about 50 MB of disk space). Compatible only with Windows XP and Vista (and future Windows 7), currently available in English, Spanish and German, this little program is intended to provide the same protection as the virus that was previously installed completely with its signature-based antivirus.

BitDefender Antivirus, BitDefender Antivirus and Internet Security Antivirus BitDefender Total Security. Each version BitDefender antivirus has been awarded at international level and offers an unbeatable Internet security against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and malicious websites. BitDefender Internet Security is a reliable and easy for individuals and small businesses.