Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can spy doctor slow down my computer ?

Networking & Security

Old 14-08-2009

Can spy doctor slow down my computer ?

My friend told me to install spy doctor in my computer But u heard that after installing spy doctor computers become slow. I want to know that is this really true ? I already installed AVG antivirus in my computer.

Thanks

Old 14-08-2009

Re: Can spy doctor slow down my computer ?

• Download Random's System Information Tool (RSiT) by random / random, and stores it on your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to launch the tool.
  • Click on 'continue' at the disclaimer screen.
  • If the tool HijackThis is not present or not detected on your computer, download the RSiT (allows access to your firewall, if requested) and you must accept the license.
  • Once the scan is completed, two reports will show: the post in two separate messages
Old 14-08-2009

Download Antivir and install it. It is a very efficient free antivirus and light, it does not unduly slow down your computer.
  • Double click the Antivir icon near the clock tick -> Configuration -> "Expert Mode" -> check "Search for rootkits at dem research" -> click OK.
  • Antivir update manually: Right-clicking on the Antivir icon near the clock and click "Start update"
  • Double click the Antivir icon near the clock -> click on "Check system now" to start the scan.
  • At the end of the scan, click on "Report" and save it on your Office -> post it in your next reply stp.
Old 14-08-2009

When you start your Pc antivirus start scanning your pc because of that your pc become slow. so remove all unwanted programs from antivirus (when it start ).
  • Open your Start menu.
  • Click Run
  • In the command screen type "msconfig.exe"
  • In the "system configuration utility",
  • click either "service" or "startup" tab
  • Uncheck all programs that you dont want to load win the antivirus is starting
  • Click "OK"

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: ,