Thread: Looking for network optimizer

Looking for network optimizer

I am using Hathway connection. I want to use some network optimizer on my computer in order to stop any holes on my connection. I am using unlimited connection but I am not getting internet all the time and many a times the speed is worst. So I am in search of some software which will monitor all the network and report me what and where the problem is lying. Do you know any such software?

Re: Looking for network optimizer

Cable Modem and ADSL Network Optimizer 2.05 is a free software from flyyasoft.com. It helps users to find system's potential holes, and also allows them to manually configure TCP/IP and Windows network parameters to get better performance. This software optimizes cable and DSL connections for security and performance. This product is designed for Windows NT/2000/XP users only.

Source: softsea

Registry Mechanic is very simple to use. With Registry Mechanic you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows registry with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes, slow performance and error messages. Registry Mechanic uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing registry errors your system should not only be more stable but it will also help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.

TweakMASTER provides a faster Internet connection. TweakMASTER works for all types of connections from dialup to DSL, Cable, and any kind of wireless connection. TweakMASTER will substantially improve your web surfing and download speeds. The Optimization Wizard will walk you through some recommended settings using several different "optimization strategies". It asks a few simple questions and then optimizes your Internet Connection Automatically. TweakMASTER includes the first truly intelligently designed DNS caching facility which helps you to connect faster to the sites you visit most often.