Thread: What is rncsys32.exe

What is rncsys32.exe

Hi, The process name mentioned in title i.e rncsys32.exe suddenly added to my startup list and task manager showing its running. I scaned with the kaspersky and its showing its as a trojan as Trojan.Win32.Pakes.nlx . But kaspersky can't remove it . Please help.

Re: What is rncsys32.exe

For info: Trojan.Win32.Pakes.nlx is dangerous virus or Trojan that hijacks a computer as soon as its comes in the system. Once active, Trojan.Win32.Pakes.nlx opens a backdoor on your system without security through which a large amount of adware and spyware can be filtered on the compromised machine without informed consent. In addition, Trojan.Win32.Pakes.nlx allows a remote user to gain unauthorized access to your computer and steal your valuable personal financial data and information, as identity theft.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

1. Your pc having a virus or malware. Download Norton Security Scan , its free. Perform a free virus scan.
    2. Also to make your pc free from spywares Download Ad-Aware and
    3. And it can be because of some unsigned drivers, see this help Verify Unsigned Device Drivers in Windows XP
    4. Perform a DISK CLEANUP as Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
    5. Also do the defrag of your hard disk partitions.

Rncsys32.exe is a dangerous file which creates activities on a user’s computer which may be highly undesirable. This file is unsafe. Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software are recommended for automatic removal and protection. Use the Norton and Adware as mentioned in above reply.