Thread: How good is Comodo Internet Security

How good is Comodo Internet Security

Hello friends,

I am planning to buy Internet security for my Dell laptop and i need to have the best security for my laptop so that it's doesn't effect my laptop very easily. After finding a lot i found that Comodo Internet Security is good as compared to other internet security. Can anyone provide me some information about it or any other good security software.

Comodo Internet Security

Comodo Internet Security has three components under it's hood - an anti-virus, a firewall and a proactive defense. Although this may frustrate some users who want only one program or the other, the installer does let you opt out of either of the components. During the installation of the program you are allowed to choose which components you want to install, except proactive defense. So you can either install only the anti-virus or only the firewall or both. Also pay attention during the installation because it tries to install a browser toolbar and change the homepage. In addition to application behavior and network connections, Comodo Firewall also monitors components (dll files etc.) that initiate network connections, as well as parent processes and modifications to executables (checksum verification). Other features include attack prevention (port scanning, flooding), adjustable security levels, trusted networks, activity log and more.

How good is Comodo Internet Security

Download Comodo Internet Security

Early i was using Comodo Internet Security with Firewall version and it really lets you know what's trying to access what, and keeps track of how many times things were blocked & allowed. According to me it's awesome and aso defense because it alerts you when a new file is been executed. For downloading click here