Thread: Is there any Ping Tool

Is there any Ping Tool

I am working on Windows Vista at my office that is connected on the network. Now due to some network and internet connection, i need to ping some IP address many times by opening the command prompt. And its now getting annoying. So i just wanted to know is any Ping Tool out there for doing the same job with some advanced features? If yes, do let me know please.

Re: Is there any Ping Tool

Yeah, sure we have some tools for pinging the Ip addresses. The one i can suggest you is Colasoft Ping Tool. It is powerful in supporting to ping multiple IP addresses simultaneously and comparing response time in a graphic chart. Users can view historical charts and save the charts to a *.bmp file. With this build-in tool, users are able to ping the IP addresses of captured packets in a protocol analyzer (e.g. Colasoft Capsa) conveniently, including resource IP, destination IP or both.

Download Colasoft Ping Tool

Colasoft Ping Tool displays the operation and the statistic results of ping with three windows.

• Graphic window
      • The upper window reveals every ping command in graphic way, used for viewing the secular trend in Ping time. The X axes indicates the Ping real time, the Y axes reveals the Ping response time in ms.

• Ping - Summary
      • The Ping - Summary window lists all required IP addresses or domain names with its summary, such as IP address, location, packets Sent/received/lost and response time.

• Ping - Details
      • The Ping - Details window displays the details information of ping execution. When you select an IP address or a domain in the Ping - Summary window, the Ping - Details window will display the corresponding results. There are two kinds of display type classical and list. The classical view is same to the output of windows ping. While, the list view used the display format of Colasoft own, such as TimeStamp (in second), Status, Bytes, ResponseTime (in millisecond) and TTL.

There is one known as PingPlotter that offers some unique value for network monitoring and troubleshooting.Whether you're a user of an ASP, an online gamer, a VoIP user, user of some other network/Internet application or an administrator, at some point it's likely you'll encounter problems with your network or Internet connection(s). PingPlotter helps you pinpoint where the problems are in an intuitive graphical way, and to continue monitoring your connection long-term to further identify issues.

Features:

1. Graphically display performance metrics about the route your data takes to a server.
    2. Monitor network performance over time, capturing the moments when problems surface.
    3. Zoom in on a problem period and construct a compelling case to have someone help you solve a problem.
    4. Get notified when there is a network problem.
    5. Save data or images, and send to others for review.
    6. Troubleshoot without having to call your ISP, allowing you to know about problems before they do.