Thread: What is catchme.exe ?

What is catchme.exe ?

Today when i was running my Anti virus i came to know that my computer is being infected by a Trojan horse virus called as catchme.exe, when i am trying to delete it , it's not getting deleted and at the same time can anyone provide me some more information about catchme.exe and tell me what steps i need to follow to delete that file.

Information on catchme.exe

This is a Trojan which you need to unload it manually. Before that you need to turn off System restore and unplug your LAn cable, and find all the files and dll which has catchme. Then goto regedit by typing regedit in Run command and press enter over here Registry window would get open and search for dll file names through the registry and delete all entries. Then finally run your antivirus software which will kill rest of the files.

Information on catchme.exe

After finding a lot over internet i have came to know that CATCHME.EXE has been seen to perform behaviors like process creates other processes on disk, Loads and Executes a System Driver File, Process Deletes Other Processes From Disk, Modifies System Runtime Policies to limit system usability , Executes a Process, creates system tray popups, messages, errors and security warnings, Injects code into other processes, Creates system tray popups, messages, errors and security warnings etc

Download catchme.exe removal

To remove catchme.exe virus you can remove it manually but it takes a very long time instead of that i would recommend you to download the software and this will remove all the infect files very easy. For downloading the software click on download.

Download