Thread: Can a dial up modem be tweaked

Can a dial up modem be tweaked

Hello

I am using BSNL dialup connection on that i am getting very slow surfing speed. It takes too much time (5 min) to open my mails. some heavy sites not open quickly on dialup connection. I want know that can a dial up modem be tweaked ?

Re: Can a dial up modem be tweaked

Few basic modem can tweaks there is no guarantee that your speed will increase. The settings of the packet size of TCP / IP is optimized for local area networks. By increasing the packet size runs a little faster on the Internet.

Use Speed Connect Internet Accelerator 7.0 - 3,02 MB software to increase internet speed. You can use this network optimizer to speed up your dial-up modem, DSL, cable, wireless LAN and Internet connection. Speed Connect can automatically calculate the best way to squeeze that bit extra speed out of your computer with an Internet connection. The optimization is due to several network parameters in order to prevent the data fragmentation and to improve data throughput.

Install Modem Booster 5.0 . Modem Booster uses a revolutionary technology PING to adjust your modem settings to the exact value tailored to your ISP for maximum performance. It looks arrangements and optimizes your hidden Windows connection to a maximum speed of the Internet. Although SpeedOptimizer certify that you are a beginner, a simple mouse click is all that is the Modem Booster needs to run the diagnostic and the focus automatically.