Thread: Trojan navipromo

Trojan navipromo

HI,
    I think i have got the trojan navipromo virus from internet surfing, avg removing it but its keeps coming back on every next reboot, any suggestions?

Re: Trojan navipromo

Update the avg first and run the complete scan, if doesn't works i'll suggest to switch on Norton, it makes the system slow but free of virus also.

Remove Trojan Navipromo.AA aka Favorit which is reported as an advertising program that is installed into a user's PC without his or her knowledge using these suggested removal tools. There are several software you can use to get rid of the threat. You need Revo Uninstaller l to remove Favorit that is installed in your computer. This tool helps to completely uninstall the advertising program, all the files, registries and traces associated with Trojan Navipromo.AA. Please check again in your Control Panel under Add or Remove Programs to make sure that Favorit is really deleted from the programs list.

Download these security software Malwarebytes Anti Malware and SuperAntiSpyware . Update the virus definition databases of the anti spyware first. Since the threat comes usually from Internet, please close the connection to the Internet while using the tools.Then scan your PC throughly with these anti spyware programs to check if there are still hidden traces of Favorit or Trojan Navipromo.AA and to block the threat from attacking your PC again.

These method has been tested and successfully remove Trojans adware Navipromo.AA and AF from a computer system. However, if you still having the Trojan infection try to do the removal process in Safe Mode.

Thanks for help i'll try it out, and let you know the result.