Thread: "This message does not comply with required standards" - norton error

"This message does not comply with required standards" - norton error

hello...,

When I am trying to send e-mails that contain complete url addresses in the body of the email, I am receiving some strange error messages. The error message says : "This message does not comply with required standards". This error message appears immediately with a red stop sign symbol above the
    address line in the suspect email. Does anybody knows what is going on ?

Any ideas how to get rid out of this -- please help

Re: "This message does not comply with required standards" - norton error

Have you tried a new feature called :: Smart Scheduler !!! Smart Scheduler detects whether users are actively working on tasks such as -- emailing, browsing the Internet, or working on their favorite spreadsheet application.

The main objective of Smart Scheduler is to minimize CPU and I/O intensive operations from 2009 Norton products while users are actually working on the computer. It is highly effective in making an optimal decision about when and how background tasks of Norton 2009 products should be performed by using over 40 built-in sensors.

The error message that you are getting is something related to the issue that you will need to take up with whoever runs your email server. The message isn't being sent in the required format or the server isn't correctly configured.

I was facing the similar problem in which I was unable to forward the documents which were in text format, but attached pdf version were able to forward without any problems. So I tried to contact the ISP, Xspedius, but they said the problem is not from their side, as the message never shows up on their server when I send it.