Thread: AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition

AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition

I am using Panda Antivirus on my Windows Xp system from a long time. But now from last couple of months even after updating it regularly i think it is not able to scan the system perfectly. So i decided to go with some another antivirus. My colleagues suggested me to go with AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition. Could you guys please let me know where can i get this and what feature does it carries? Thanks in advance.

Re: AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition

AVG Anti Spyware 7.5 free edition is the beast i can say that detect and remove spyware,worms,trojans,virus to keep your computer protected.Using AVG Anti-Spyware you can perform a complete system scan, a fast system scan, but also registry scans, memory scans and custom.AVG Anti-Spyware Free is a free anti-spyware protection tool developed by GRISOFT for home use. With the help of this version you can detect and remove running processes, browser plugins, auto starting applications, available connections. AVG Anti-Spyware has a variety of other tweaks and a powerful file.

Download AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition

The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It offers protection against urgently growing threats like Trojans, Worms, Dialers, Hijackers, Spyware and Keyloggers. ewido anti-spyware begins and supplements existing security applications to create a complete security system.The diagnostic tools are spread through different tabs, so options clutter isn't an issue.

Features:
    • Unique automatic threat-removal anti-spyware engine
    • Self-protection at kernel layer guarantees gapless monitoring
    • Easy to use Protection install and forget
    • Resident shield with on-access scanning
    • Strong signatures for higher resistance to malware variations
    • New program versions and updates, for free, throughout the license duration
    • 24/7 technical support provided at no extra cost

I am using it and found it really very effective. AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 free edition's scanner offers four levels of scanning where the diagnostic tools are spread through different tabs, so options clutter isn't an issue. I can say that it is the most well-known names in Internet security for home and business users with comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, spam, and Trojans.