Thread: Norton Security Scan installing

Norton Security Scan installing

I am facing a problem in my girlfriends Laptop. I don't know why it is continuously asking for Norton Security Free Scan installing itself... Please Help me I am getting crazy out of it... How to stop it???

Re: Norton Security Scan installing

I will firstly did you install any of the program in your computer with which after installing that created the problem to you. If yes then just remove the the program first & then see if that works...

Check the Event viewer log file for what causing it for the crash....! If you don't know how to find go to the Event Viewer Log & look for the last critical issue.... To find out the Event Viewer Log File go to desktop & right click on My Computer & the double click on the Manage option.... Then After opening the manage option you will see a window opened called as Computer Management in that look at the left pane in that see there will be a Event Viewer option. In that event viewer option find out the system... In system you will find all the system error records...!

Remove Norton Security Scan completely from your computer through Add/Remove Programs.... After that Download & install CCleaner in your computer & remove all the dead registries that you have missed previously....! After that do a fresh installation of Norton Security Scan in your computer & then you will see that it is working perfectly...!

If you can't find the solution in the above posting & are still looking for the solution then just follow up the following link given down for this thread i thing you may find in the following threads....!