Thread: Malware won't let to run superantispyware

Malware won't let to run superantispyware

I have installed SUPERantispyware on my computer system and used it regularly to monitor my emails and websites, I am surfing using this software and never had a single problem, and other than this i never had virus warning pop up, but ever since I tried to doing a full computer scan online, I've been riddled with viruses, it gives that number of files have been infected and and need to repair and it has also even turned off my SUPERantispyware , does anyone come across like this problem before please help.

Re: Malware won't let to run superantispyware

There are some forms of malware that can cause that type of action. They can prevent downloading updates, going to AV scanner sites, etc. You could also use any other anti spyware and install on your machine and copy application directory to any location you like, Copy mbam.sys & mbamswissarmy.sys from "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\" anywhere you like, to take them with you (eg. the copied application directory) this will help you work instead of your superantispyware.

avast! antivirus offers resident anti-virus protection, and some degree of resident anti-spyware protection. on the contrary superAntiSpyware do not offer resident protection, and it seems that your Registry Values Infected: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    This will solve your problem.

You need to find the mbam file at the following location and Rename this file:

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

to something else, such as:

abcde.bat

then double click this file and see if Malwarebytes will run. If you are able to solve this problem then you won't be having any problem further.