Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-07-2009

You have not chosen to trust thawte server ca" the issuer of the server's security certificate"

hi
I need your lights on citrix. want to work on a server via citrix. At home I have an iBook with Mac OS X-3 I downloaded from the site of the Citrix ICA Client for Macintosh.

However when I attempt to launch an application , I get the following message:
"SSL Error : you have not chosen to trust Thawte Premium Server CA the issuer of the server's security certificate.
Error number: 183 "
Old 14-07-2009

Re: You have not chosen to trust thawte server ca" the issuer of the server's security certificate"

When you want to connect the first time to a secure server with SSL (https in the address), that will ask whether or not to accept the security certificate. A prior in your case, the certificate was not accepted. You should see how to use Citrix.
Old 14-07-2009

Re: You have not chosen to trust thawte server ca" the issuer of the server's security certificate"

Here are the steps:

1. In Internet Explorer> go toTools > Internet Options > Content > Certificates.
2. Select the Intermediate Certification Authorities tab.
3. Select the correct intermediate certification authority.
4. Click Export.
5. Click Next > DER encoded > Next > specify a file name with .cer extension > Next > Finish > OK.

Now, rename your exported certificate to have a .crt extension.Now on the Mac side put your exported .crt file AND the certificate for your web site in Applications:Citrix ICA Client:keystore:cacerts. Also you need to specify to Always Trust the certificate for your site when you visit first time site .

also try this guide
http://download2.citrix.com/FILES/en...cosx_guide.pdf
Old 14-07-2009

Normally Citrix offers two types of access, via the client and via the web. you Should try to access your desktop via Citrix Web. Find out with your adminsys, same story for your certification, it certainly will cause that. Otherwise, if you had inadvertently denied the certificate of origin, created a new user tries to log from the session of this brand new user. If you missed a step like click to accept the certificate, this time you will be warned.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,