Thread: Is FreeFixer Spyware remover effective

Is FreeFixer Spyware remover effective

Hi, even i heard this word FreeFixer first time today. My colleague has downloaded this Spyware remover for all their computers. its some like of antivirus. Thet suggested me to use FreeFixer for my system as well but i dont know much about this tool. Do you guys think FreeFixer is effective ? Please give me some information about the same.

Re: Is FreeFixer Spyware remover effective

Being free does not mean that this tool FreeFixer is not effective.FreeFixer is a general purpose removal tool. It does not know which the bad files and settings are, so the scan result will contain items you want to keep and perhaps some that you want to remove. FreeFixer help you to delete potentially unwanted software, such as adware, spyware, trojans, viruses and worms. The scan locations include your homepage settings, the HOSTS file, the processes running on your computer, the programs that start when you reboot your machine, your browser plug-ins, etc. It can be effective and helpful. You can download it from here.

Remember,if you delete a legitimate file you may damage your computer.The tool not only scans the currently running programs and startup programs but also your browser’s plug-ins and every setting related to it.FreeFixer works by scanning a large number of locations where unwanted software has a known record of appearing or leaving traces. It does not lists all the processes related to Windows like svchost.exe but generates all the suspicious files.

It sounds better. If can remove the trojans and spyware and also unwanted software than i think its much effective. I would like to have it in my system. Thanks for the info and for the download link. I appreciate your help.