Thread: How to remove trojan horse generic 13 virus

How to remove trojan horse generic 13 virus

I had installed Windows Xp along with AVG antivirus on my system. Just two days back i tried to scan my computer. After doing a complete scan i found lots of trojan horse generic 13 virus on my system. I tried to remove the trojan horse generic 13 virus from my system with the help of used AVG antivirus, but it fail to remove it from my pc. So, can any body tell me that how to remove trojan horse generic 13 virus from my system? Kindly provide me the correct solution to resolve the above issue.

Re: How to remove trojan horse generic 13 virus

You must provide yourself a trojan remover, it will help you to get rid of trojans horses ,wormes ,adware ,spyware ,when sometimes antivirus software fails to detect and eliminate them. You'll be able to delete them in safe mode (remember to disable system restore & re-enable afterwards) but you'll then need to run a full virus scan to find the nasty that put them there they don't appear on their own.

Use Malwarebytes to get rid of those. Make sure you update it first and run a full scan, preferably in safe mode. RegistryFix help you free scan your system, quickly identify missing and invalid references on your Windows registry.

I think you need to first uninstall AVG antivirus from your system and try to install Avira or Kaspersky antivirus program on your system. Both are good as well as recommended antivirus program that will help you to remove trojan horse generic 13 virus from your system.

Try updated avira, It should help u to remove that virus.

You can genuinely remove them in safe mode but make sure that you disabled system restore temporarily and run a full virus scan to find the daemon but before that install a good anti virus with a updated database..