Thread: Shows ecenter gtb.exe error message on Windows Xp

Shows ecenter gtb.exe error message on Windows Xp

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that whenever i turn on my pc and as soon as i start working on it, it shows an ecenter gtb.exe error message on my desktop screen. So can any body tell me that what is ecenter gtb.exe? What i need to do in order to get rid of the above issue? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: Shows ecenter gtb.exe error message on Windows Xp

Gtb.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". The process belongs to the software GTB2.exe. Damage to your computer's registry could be compromising your PC's performance and causing system slow-downs and crashes.

The application starts when Windows starts for that check out your registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. The program is not visible on your system. You can safely delete these files and reclaim your computer, but first, go to Add/Remove Programs and remove it from your system. Then Go to Start--> Search--> and search for GTB.exe and delete it. Search again for GTB2.exe and also delete that one.

Having this program run at startup is up to your discretion. If you find the program useful, you may want to leave it running at startup. Use Prevx 3.0 to remove GTB.EXE, along with any other viruses, spyware, adware, trojans, rootkits, worms, information stealers, keyloggers, bots, and other form of malicious threat that may reside on your PC.