Thread: No Internet connection on Apple Mac

No Internet connection on Apple Mac

I can not access internet on my mac pc. I am sure it is not related with connection because it works correctely with windows xp. It always shows no internet connection while working on mac.Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: No Internet connection on Apple Mac

IPNetMonitorX is a powerful Internet tool kit featuring 23 integrated tools designed to help you quickly identify problems, locate where the problem is, and gather data which can be used to solve the problem either directly or through your Internet Service Provider. The tools included at this time are Address Scan, AirPort Signal, Connection List, DHCP Lease, DHCP Test, DNS Lookup, DNS Query, DNS RBL, Finger, Interface Info, Link Rate, Monitor, Ping, Port Scan, Server Scan, Service Info, SNMPd Config, SNMP Tool, Subnet Calculator, TCP Info, TCP Dump, Trace Route.

Download IPNetMonitorX

There could also be security enabled on it, such as MAC address filtering, or some problem with the cable thats not allowing the PC to get the IP. Did you try to delete the network controller? (I assume your using broadband) and then re-detect new hardware? or It may be problem with mac.If you are using DHCP, there may be a problem with how the DHCP server is configured.

If you have manually setup your ip address make sure your DNS server address is correct. The computer's built-in Apple modem attempts to connect to an ISP but disconnects during negotiation or shortly after the connection is completed.