Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Free Trial Version Direct Download Links

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Free Trial Version Direct Download Links

Kaspersky Lab is pleased to offer all potential antivirus software customers the chance to evaluate our products free of charge before committing to purchasing them. Through our trial program, you can download a free, 30-day trial version of one of our products.

A combination of traditional methods with the latest anti-virus defense technology initiative, more effective to protect your computer from viruses, Trojans, worms and a variety of malicious programs.
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 All Features:

Features of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
    • Protects from viruses, Trojans, worms and blocks spyware and adware
    • Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
    • Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
    • Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
    • Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
    • Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts
    • Two-way personal firewall
    • Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
    • Intrusion prevention system
    • Special Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans
    • Security Application Monitor to give full picture on programs
    • Identity Information Controller to give valuable data an extra layer of protection
    • Advanced identity theft protection, including improved secure Virtual Keyboard
    • Urgent Detection System to stop fast emerging threats
    • Intelligent application management and control
    • Automatically configured application rules
    • Support Microsoft Windows XP and Vista operating system

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Version 9.0.0.459 English

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Free Trial Version Direct Download Links

The application also works ti prevent the system from getting threats, allows real-time scanning of Java Scripts and VB Scripts when visiting various sites, offer all-in-one security solution for users to enjoys a safe and secure Internet experience. Furthermore, the new version KIS also comes with Safe Run function which based on the new Sandbox technology. The Safe Run function enables the user to run new software in an isolated environment that protects the operating system from all malicious changes and allowing other applications to be run simultaneously.

Nice bit of advertising there Kaspersky.

angry Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Free Trial Version Direct Download Links

Having used the trial version of "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac" for 30 days I purchased it; and now it refuses to start automatically, and when started manually it switches itself off without any notice.

Kaspersky's reaction: they refuse to give me e-mail support, they say that I must talk to them by telephone. Unfortunately, due to an accident at work, I have extreme difficulty speaking and cannot talk to them - so they totally refuse to give me any support at all.

Is this the action of a reputable company? I think not!

I think you need to re-install the antivirus on your computer and if it doesn't work then you can tell you friend to call them and ask them for the solution. If they doesn't reply then you need to switch to other antivirus, I can suggest you Avast which is a great antivirus and it doesn't give any kind of problem when you use it. You can use its trial version and then make decision on it.

yes i think this is the action of a reputable company.