Thread: Transfer files from server to S3

Transfer files from server to S3

I have a home server. I want to clean install Windows Server OS and want to start from scratch. But i have some important data. What do you think i must do? Can you help me? A friend recommended me to use S3. Well i just don't know what S3 is can anyone help with that too? Thanks in advance...

Re: Transfer files from server to S3

S3 is a product of Amazon Web Services. Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. It gives any developer access to the same highly scalable, reliable, fast, inexpensive data storage infrastructure that Amazon uses to run its own global network of web sites. The service aims to maximize benefits of scale and to pass those benefits on to developers.

Thanks for taking time to reply to my threads. Well i have important data and i need security. Do you think i can trust Amazon Web Services? Can i go ahead and sign-up a deal with them? Please help me! Thanks again!

Amazon Web Services launched Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) three years ago and is a trusted name in the web services since that period. You can trust them as for security. It is safe. All the best!