Thread: What is avgnsx.exe

What is avgnsx.exe

I use Firefox as my default browser. From last two days whenever i open my firefox for browsing, after few minutes i get an error message saying, "avgnsx.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close". It doesn't pop ups when i use Opera. Why is that so and what is avgnsx.exe ? I have never seen this before, is this any kind of virus or trojan? Please help.

Re: What is avgnsx.exe

avgnsx.exe is part of AVG Internet Security and it belongs to AVG Internet Security\r from AVG Technologies CZ. It is is required by third-party software or hardware and should not disabled.This problem also occurrs with IE 6, so its not the plugin, unless its the IE one as well. Also the PC slows down immensely, using a huge amount of cpu to 20%, but minimum cpugrootte. Support a report / request made.What it does is it has built in scanner with the Internet security as it means s that all the time to watch is what you will on the Internet as basic as you to an unsafe page avg had automatically discover and load the page stop then that so many of your cpu since the cpu reuires many takes on the Internet but to any network-related software hope not only to bring into force this helps

The avgnsx.exe is the network avg scanner for the avg internet security.It is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Windows XP are 437,016 bytes (33% of all occurrence), 424,216 bytes, 431,896 bytes, 408,344 bytes, 432,408 bytes, 420,632 bytes, 422,680 bytes. Note that some of this change or can not be present. If it can present and should not be deleted because they are in use, try deleting them in Safe Mode by doing the following: Start your computer again after hearing your computer beeper during startup, but before the Windows icon appears , press F8. Instead of loading windows as normal, a menu should appear.

Its not any kind of virus but its better to keep your antivirus updated and keep scanning your system every day. You would not be more than one anti-virus really have to use as this conflict and that your computer will slow I would advise learning uninstalling one because I recommend avast avg itself and it takes almost any viruses on.

For more information about avgnsx.exe, see this:-

Problem with avgnsx.exe