Thread: D-link router disconnects me

D-link router disconnects me

I got home LAN with a router from D-Link Di-624 to trade with both stabbing wireless and wireless communication. Everything works well except that win XP, the whole time tell me that LAN is disconnected. It happens several times each day and is an important inconvenience. When I disconnected word, I can 't just turn router and cable modem and to again work with all. The only way to confirm the problem is to reboot the computer. They are mixing in my downloads and browse my go, and I hope that there is any way to confirm it. Could you guys help me out from this D-Link router disconnection problem ? please...

Re: D-link router disconnects me

The software can be built or software problems as you said the only way to confirm the computer reboot. Try the fresh back to your wireless router and change everything again. Also try to change the channel, you must try several times before to get the correct channel. Checking for viruses / spyware on your PC although I you 'doubt; ll have that problem anyways.

The wireless interference is a common cause of such emancipated. The list includes 2.4GHz cordless phones, microwave and another network on the same channel. If all the machines get disconnected, than it's probably not an IP conflict. We need to know exactly the symptoms, all machines, one machine, any error messages, etc.Try an older version of firmware. I have a DI-624 and 2.53 is screwed. 2.50 works great.

It happened to me few weeks ago on my D-Link Router. Download NetStumbler utility and set it on your wireless machines in operation. Search for other networks in the same or close channel, noise and look at your channel, especially around the time of it loose. You can send your signal graphically - showing signal strength, noise, and isolation.