Thread: Adware tracking cookies

Adware tracking cookies

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that whenever i try to run SuperAntiSpyware on my system, it keeps on detecting lots of Adware tracking cookies. It detects cookies every time whenever i try to run SuperAntiSpyware program on my system. Can any body tell me that why does my SuperAntiSpyware keeps on detecting lots of Adware tracking cookies? What i need to do in order to get rid of the above issue? Kindly provide me the proper solution for the baove issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Adware tracking cookies

Cookies are nothing but a .txt files and they are not executable. Cookies can be used to track your navigation between sites but only if you allow 3rd party cookies. While cookies can be used to track your navigation between sites, they are not malware.

Once you open any web browser on your pc, you get a cookie. For that you need to delete all temp folders from your system and try to get a registry cleaner for your system. As you will notice that almost all websites puts a cookie on your computer.

If your adaware is tracking cookies on your system, than don't worry its normal. It won't affect your system. Try out CCleaner program on your system. It is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner.