Thread: Find Exploit-Byte Verify Trojan on Windows

Find Exploit-Byte Verify Trojan on Windows

I am searching for project related information on the internet and for that i searched many sites, till that time i found that my computer has been running extremely slow, and therefor I ran a AVG virus scan. It detected the exploit byte verify trojan, but when i select for a heal button on the AVG does not do anything could not delete or clean it. I couldn't find any infected file though. I have tried out many things but no solution. I am running Windows XP.. Please suggest me..

Re: Find Exploit-Byte Verify Trojan on Windows

If you wanted to disable it or remove it from your computer you need to Right click on My Computer/then click properties then click the system restore tab and turn off system restore, to take the immediate effects then Reboot your computer and when it starts booting up start tapping the F8 key continually and choose safe mode. This is because safe mode will remove all the files which may not removed properly, in safe mode run a full system scan and remove all entries detected as Trojan.ByteVerify then reboot and run another scan for safety.

Re: Find Exploit-Byte Verify Trojan on Windows

I will suggest you to download and run Open Hoster.exe. There you may get the button for click on "Restore Original Hosts" .Close all program when complete. Click on the Start button, Control Panel ->Setting then for the step by step process In the Control Panel, open the "Java Plug-in Control Panel" Select the Cache Tab, Click the Clear button inside the Cache Tab, which will clear your JRE cache directory, You need to Reboot/restart your computer.