Thread: Crazy New Virus

Crazy New Virus

My little brother was downloading something & now my computer is attack with several viruses. I don't know where it came from. I mean i don't know what did he downloaded. I removed many of the viruses through AVG Anntivirus with the license copy. But there are few more virus in my computer that AVG can't remove it. I know where it is located & i tried removing it by own but it can't be removed either. I am getting crazy about this new virus. Is there any other way to remove it????

Re: Crazy New Virus

Try looking in the the event log & find out the location of the file & then you can find out from where you are getting the issue.Firstly if you know the place where the file is located. Then just remove the program that has that virus in it. Is it at multiple places in your computer like it is in C: Drive as well as in D: Drive???

Actually i don't prefer using AVG even though it is lisence version because i have expirienced the same thing with me & somebody recommended me the mcafee antivirus as it secure the best for all the regular internet user. trust me i am using it since 3 years & has solved my problem as well as it has given me the best security since then.

Yes! Even i recommend you to use Mcafee anti virus or Symantec corporate edition for the security purpose & it is the best of all. Now back to the virus you firstly see weather you can install these anti virus on your computer if not then just format your first drive of windows & then install windows again & then the first thing you need to install is the anti virus software in it.then scan your whole computer & remove the viruses from it. Also try to look for all the malware in your computer with Malwarebytes.