Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Slow roadrunner connection

Networking & Security

Old 17-06-2009

Slow roadrunner connection

I got a road runner internet connection which runs slow. I have dell laptop, connected to the linksys router. It gives very slow speed, any application like video,online songs, games takes too much time. I ran a speed test and found that the speeds were below average. Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 17-06-2009

Re: Slow roadrunner connection

What Operating System Are You Using? Spyware and Adware are relatively innocuous programs that silently download when web sites are visited and are used to track the Internet activity of the user. If you are sure you have the viruses and trojans removed then use free program to clean up anything thats left over in your registry etc.
Old 17-06-2009

What kind of roadrunner connection service are you paying for internet speed like Uploading and downloading speed rates.
Old 17-06-2009

The type of Internet connection you use is the most important factor in determining your connection speed. have you clean your pc? like adaware tracking cookies ? or it may also depend on type of site you're visiting or the download you're receiving your Internet connection may appear to be slow.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,