Thread: avgwdsvc.exe error

avgwdsvc.exe error

Hello
    I'm in great trouble,i will let you know the problem when i switched on my pc today. it showed computer is infected with the W32/Tibs.KXN Trojan.so get rid of this malware I rebooted to safe mode and ran AVG to remove it. when I rebooted for second time in safe mode,avg showed an infection in a file called mousehook.dll in the Temp directory.but genuinely i removed this file during my first scan in safe mode. again booted into safe mode and now AVG was not able to find any threats on my computer.

I started computer in normal mode only to find XP error "avgwdsvc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."now scanned manually, reporting no threats now, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled AVG but to no avail of the meeasge..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: avgwdsvc.exe error

since avg failed with your issue...and you also done a re installation of the application
    now i prefer you to change the anti virus program..Kaspersky
    is a good anti virus program do download the software and install it please ensure the update process at least in week....and see anything happens

i have a option for you the above program tries to run during the start up you can restrict the program from start menu
    get your Msconfig from the run
    select the start up tab and disable avgwdsvc.exe

best of you........

I think your PC still infected
    now you go for preventing a malicious software attack check your PC for millions of active Spyware and malware infections .I have a soft ware for you Free Prevx Scanner. download and scan your confidential data, all of your files and remove the threats........
    good luck