Thread: wireless connection goes when phone rings

wireless connection goes when phone rings

have a three-station cordless phone, When ever this cordless phone rings, my wireless connection goes away. Im getting the internet using g WPA/WPA2 TKIP/AES-CCMP.

If i use the laptop,continuously the connection remains fine,until am surfing on internet. If idle,the connection will lost for no reason. is this sort of some noise causing the issue?
    guys out here expecting your friendly help...
    thanks for patience in reading my post

Re: wireless conncetion goes when phone rings

it sounds like the cord less phone interfering with the wireless connection because of both are utilizing the same frequency range and it cause interference with the the wireless internet signals and there by slumping the signal quality
    some cordless phone have tendency to change channels every time you lift it off the base station.try changing the channel on the router,you just try to change it to 10 from it's default settings 5

this problem arises because of two major reasons cordless phone interference or no splitter connection at your phone socket..but the previous one is common

if you have no splitter connection at your phone socket ensure you plug your splitter into your socket and then the phone line in to the splitter and the rj11 cable from your router to the splitter...still the same
    so it is some thing do with the interference by the cordless device

make be you can adopt a wired internet to your computer instead of wireless,if you don't have any issue with that...

I had a situation caused of my Microwave oven...Do you have any idea what is the frequency range of your cordless device?

Originally Wireless networks utilizes 2.4Ghz frequency for it's operation if the cordless gadget using the same range it will cause the interference.as an option You can try to change the channel of your wireless router works at. Ultimate aim is to make both channel different