Thread: intelc52.sys error

intelc52.sys error

I have problems related to my internet connections. My brother has a dial up connection from MTNL and when he tried to access by putting all the id and password, he was able to hear the modem dialing before the connection gets established he received and error message: Intel c52.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.
    So, he called the network service provider but they told him the problem has to do something with the driver or internet device? So my brother started to solve the issue by a system restore but that didnt help as well. So can anyone give me a solution for intelc52.sys problem.
    ------- EARTH

Re: intelc52.sys error

How to remove IntelC52 error
    The process Modem CP Driver belongs to the software Intel(R) 537EP V9x DFV PCI Modem by Intel Corporation.

Description: File IntelC52.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. The file size on Windows XP is 647,929 bytes.
    The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The program has no visible window. File IntelC52.sys is a Microsoft signed file. The service has no detailed description. IntelC52.sys is not a Windows system file. IntelC52.sys seems to be a compressed file.

Run a Free Scan for IntelC52.sys related errors from here

I got the same error on a friends machine when the modem was trying to dial the internet and to solve the intelc52.sys error I found that turning off the windows firewall solved everything because I noticed the computer blue screened immediately when the pc secure the connection and authenticated to the net.

The IntelC52.sys file is a driver file for an Intel modem and it should be in c:\windows\system32\drivers. It sounds as if it may have become corrupt and the best thing to try first is to uninstall/reinstall the driver. Check your pc manufacturers support site to see if they have an updated driver available, if you need help with that we'll need to know the Make/Model of your PC. Once you have a driver on hand you can boot to Safe mode > Device Manager and uninstall any/all drivers related to the device, sometimes there will be more than one of the same device listed and you never know which may be the questionable one.

Once uninstalled boot back to your normal desktop and reinstall the driver.