Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SUNKIST. NOTIFYICONDATA.hWnd

Networking & Security

Old 15-06-2009

SUNKIST. NOTIFYICONDATA.hWnd

I had installed AVG antivirus program on my system. The problem is that whenever i boot up my system, i can see an End Program box which displays something about SUNKIST. NOTIFYICONDATA.hWnd which says its not responding. It has also slown down my pc speed. Can any body tell me that what does this mean? Kindly provide me the correct solution tio resolve the above issue.

Old 15-06-2009

Re: SUNKIST. NOTIFYICONDATA.hWnd

I don't think that AVG antivirus program works greatly now a days. They do not detect the viruses properly and one pc can easily get infected from viruses. So. according to me its highly recommended that you install some recommended antivirus program on your system.
Old 15-06-2009

In order to get rid of the above issue, try to installed updated Spybot S&D or Ad-Aware program on your system. If your system seems to be infected one, then it will help you to remove the virus from your system.
Old 15-06-2009

If you want, you can used CCleaner program on your system. As it is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. You can check out the following link, in order to download CCleaner program on your system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: ,