Thread: What is Spyware Protect 2009

What is Spyware Protect 2009

I heard this word many times 'Spyware Protect 2009'. What is it ? Is it any kind of virus or trojan. i had also seen this on my Windows Computer. If it is harmful i would like to remove it from my system. Please let me know what is Spyware Protect 2009 ?

Re: What is Spyware Protect 2009

Spyware Protect 2009 is a phony anti-spyware program that may be installed onto your computer through Trojans when visiting rogue websites or downloading fake video codecs from questionable websites.It is a rogue anti-malware program that uses false results, fake malware, and fake security alerts to scare you into purchasing the software. Once Spyware Protect 2009 is installed onto your PC, you will be flooded with false security warning alerts and pop ups claiming that your PC is infected.

The only infection that you have is Spyware Protect 2009. Don't fall for this common scam scheme and do NOT purchase the useless counterfeit Spyware Protect 2009 program.When installing, Spyware Protect 2009 will be configured to start automatically when you boot your computer and will also create a variety of files on your computer that have a size of 0 bytes. When started, Spyware Protect will automatically scan your computer and list a variety of infections that cannot be removed unless you first purchase the software.

It is better to remove it from your system.To remove it follow this simple steps:-

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Task Manager on your windows

2. Click on the "Image Name" button to search for "Spyware Protect 2009" process by name.

3. Select the "Spyware Protect 2009" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.

4. Remove the "Spyware Protect 2009" processes files:

• sysguard.exe
      • %SYSTEMROOT%\sysguard.exe
      • sysguardn.exe
      • SpywareProtect2009.exe

At the time Spyware Protect 2009 is running you will also see a variety of security alerts on your computer. These alerts consist of ones stating that a remote host is attacking your computer, that you have a variety of infections.Its fake error messages can be in the system bar, browser, popup.The most common spyware removal tactic is to uninstall Spyware Protect 2009 by using the "Add/Remove Programs" utility. However, as there may still be hidden Spyware Protect 2009 files, it's possible that Spyware Protect 2009 will reappear after reboot.

You can use Spyware Doctor to remove the Spyware Protect 2009 totally from the system. It is an application that can easily remove the Spyware Protect. Once infected, Spyware Protection 2009 performs quick scan and shows many pop-up windows with fake information about security problems and privacy issues.Some of the causes made by Spyware Protection 2009 are like Changes browser settings,Shows commercial adverts,Connects itself to the internet and Stays resident in background.

Download Spyware Doctor