Thread: How to remove Trojan.Vundo!sd6

How to remove Trojan.Vundo!sd6

I had installed Windows Xp on my pc. I had also installed Norton antivirus program on my system, in order to protect my pc from viruses. From many days i haven't done a virus scan on my system, so i decided to do a full virus scan on my system. As the virus scan was in progress i found lot of Trojan.Vundo!sd6 worms on my system. I tried to delete it as well as i tried to remove it from my pc, but it doesn't get deleted or removed from my system. So can any body tell me that how can i remove Trojan.Vundo!sd6 worms from my system? Can any body tell me that how can i do it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: How to remove Trojan.Vundo!sd6

In order to uninstall the Vundo from your system you need to go to the "add/remove programs" utility. It may be possible that there may still be hidden Vundo files on your pc, it's possible that Vundo will reappear after you reboot your pc. Another way is by manually deleting it from the registry.

Try to download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on your system. It has a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. It's one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities available in the market.,

One of the best tools available on the market to get rid of Trojan's, Trojan Vundo's and other nasty viruses is the SpyWare Doctor with Anti Virus Software. The program is a spyware remover that provides real-time protection against spyware, adware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, spyware cookies, adbots, spybots, browser hijackers, phishing attacks and other malware threats.