| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: teamviewer no connection to master server
SETTING preferences to TeamViewer
- You can name your screen that will help you identify
- if you want a password predefined static At the Start, enter and confirm a password
- select the "Accept incoming LAN connections to use TeamViewer in a local network
- Remote Control:
- If you have an ADSL high speed internet, select option best quality in the Quality. If you have an ADSL connection of medium quality.You can choose option Automatic which is by default
- You can disable the wallpaper of the remote computer desktop
- Cursor Control Dial allows you to set the level of access for outbound connections. By default you have full access . If you want to change this default setting.
- Presentation, Security, Extended:
Change the settings to suit your personal preferences under the Security you can configure a whitelist and blacklist of ID. You can add ID to the blacklist that you want.
- Personalized Invitation:
When you use the menu Settings/ Invite a partner it launches your default mail to send an e-mail pre-written invitation ,by the Custom Invitation in the preferences you can change the default text of the invitation