Thread: What is nmctxth.exe

What is nmctxth.exe

To day while booting up my XP System, i got the error,'Pure Networks Platform Service has encountered a problem'. While workaround i found the nmctxth.exe in the program file at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe. Do you any of you know what is nmctxth.exe? It is needed to be removed from the system ? Please help..

Re: What is nmctxth.exe

nmctxth.exe is a Pure Networks Platform Assistant belonging to Network Magic from Pure Networks, Inc. Complete all networking tasks from a centralized dashboard.nmctxth.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files\Common Files". Known file sizes on Windows XP are 648,504 bytes (57% of all occurrence), 451,896 bytes.The file is a Verisign signed file. Usually nmctxth.exe should be disabled because it uses excessive resources and has security issues.

Re: What is nmctxth.exe

nmctxth.exe helps to set up, manage and secure your network.Whether or not you need to run this program on startup must be decided by you. If you feel that you want this program starting automatically so that you have it available as needed, then do not disable it. it is loaded during the Windows boot process at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. It is not a Windows core file and can be uninstalled in the Control Panel.