Thread: How to uninstall Antivirus Plus

How to uninstall Antivirus Plus

I am Windows Vista user since last 2 months. While working on my computer, windows often pop ups a message at the right side of the taskbar from Windows Security Center that the unregistered version of Antivirus Plus needs to be updated. What is Antivirus plus?

I had never installed it on my computer. I also get its icon from last couple of week. So i tried to uninstall it from Add or Remove applet but i can not see it there in the list.Could you guys suggest me, how can i delete this program ? Its much annoying pop up.

Re: How to uninstall Antivirus Plus

Antivirus Plus is another rogue pretending being Microsoft’s recommended anti-malware tool.is a rogue anti-spyware that uses false advertisements as a way to convince you to install their product. Once installed, Antivirus Plus will be configured to start automatically by launching the file C:\Windows\system\rundll32.exe. The trojan tries to mask the website in the hosts files, pretending it is legitimate microsoft website. A clear sign of AntiVirus Plus+ is entry like this in the HOSTS file : 66.249.93.104 security.microsoft.com This entry should be removed once noticed.

It is possible to manually remove Antivirus Plus, But remember that if any mistakes are made in the process such activity can permanently damage your system.So, i recommend you to do this with an application designed to remove Antivirus Plus. It is Automatic Antivirus Plus removal.

Download Automatic Antivirus Plus removal.

AntivirusPlus loads plenty of pop-ups that make it difficult to use a computer or browse the web. It may also download additional malwares. Once free version of the AntiVirusPlus is installed and run, you will be informed about various spywares and trojans in your PC that no real security expert ever seen. They are all fakes! After scanning they ask to pay for “full” version of the software which “can remove” the parasites.

After paying to them, you will never hear about them again and wont get any software.Generally, Antivirus Plus usually comes up after you installed a video codec that come with Trojan, malware and virus. Antivirus Plus normally generates fake and misleading system popup error messages so end-users will be tricked into purchase Antivirus Plus. A basic way to remove spyware Antivirus Plus is to uninstall it using the option “Add or Remove Programs” but in most times there can be other hidden files, hidden processes and other registry keys installed in your computer and also if you remove all associated files to Antivirus Plus is possible that on the next reboot of your computer the spyware will be reinstalled in the system.To remove Antivirus plus from your system, it is better to use automatic spyware removal applications like spdoc.exe

It is dangerous but if you remove AntivirusPlus automatically, you get life-time protection from malware aggression.To remove Antivirus Plus manually, you need to delete Antivirus Plus files.

Stop Antivirus Plus processes:
    AAntivirusPlus.exe
    rundll32.exe
    Get rid of Antivirus Plus files:
    Antivirus Plus.lnk
    Uninstall Antivirus.lnk
    AntivirusPlus.exe
    AntivirusPlus.grn
    rundll32.exe
    dop.exe
    Unregister Antivirus Plus registry keys:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “AntivirusPlus”

Affection Re: How to uninstall Antivirus Plus

Well, Antivirus PLUS is a scam, and full of spy stuff.
    It has infested my computer with spywear it's annoying and Just going to make you mad or 'Piss you off'.
    I've looked every place and I know of one that could help www.bleepingcomputer.com
    All you have to do is install it it will then remove all spywear and Antivirus PLUS off your computer.

You're welcome,
    Maria

I have this on my laptop but it wont let me go on the internet at all so what is the best suggestion to fix this problem if I cant go online and download spybot or avg. I tried installing avg and spybot on a cd and trying to run it on the computer but the virus is blocking it and saying that the CD is blank. Someone please help my email is amartcheer@hotmail.com