Thread: How to remove P Antispyware 09 1.8

How to remove P Antispyware 09 1.8

I had installed P Antispyware 09 1.8 on my home computer but the problem is that It slows down my PC to the great extent which I cannot ignored, and as it slows down my PC that means it uses maximum resources of my system and because of which i could not run any other application simultaneously it completely makes me useless to sit on chair and see to it, hence i have decided to remove P Antispyware 09 1.8.Please advice me.

Re: How to remove P Antispyware 09 1.8

• Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, or MBAM, from the following location and save it to your desktop:
    • Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Download Link
    • As soon as you download the above malwarebyte you need to close all programs and Windows on your computer, including this one.
    • Double-click on the icon on your desktop named mbam-setup.exe. This will start the installation of MBAM onto your computer.
    • When your windows starts the installation, it does not keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Try to keep the default settings, do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure you leave both the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checked. Then click on the Finish button.
    • MBAM will now automatically start and search for the automatic update. you can press the OK button to close the box.
    • On the Scanner tab, you need to make sure that to Perform quick scan option is selected and then click on the Scan button to start scanning your computer for P Antispyware 09 related files.
    • This process would be little lengthy as MBAM will start scanning for computer for malware.
    • As it is scanning you computer you would see the scan icon it will be finished and the message box will appear showing that scanning completed successfully.
    • You should click on the OK button to close the message box and continue with the PAntispyware09 removal process.

You may also try deleting the same file from the control panel -> add remove programs, select the file antispyware 09 delete that file from there it will also takes several minutes to do but once it is done you would be successful in removing all files from your computer.

Re: How to remove P Antispyware 09 1.8

You may also remove this using the system registry keys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LastSun Ltd\AV AntiSpyware
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
    uninstall\AV AntiSpyware 1.8
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
    Run "AV AntiSpyware"