Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2009

The Best Resource Hacker

Which is the best Resource Hacker editor? Which one your using? I need suggestions for the best one. Thanks for any advice.
Old 03-06-2009

Re: The Best Resource Hacker

There are many good resource hacker available like ResBuilder, ResTuner ,ResHacker etc. Many are for free.
Old 03-06-2009

I have used the EZ Extract Resource ,it can scan specified directories or single files on your computer and extract icons, bitmaps, glyphs (button images), and cursors, sounds etc from programs and DLL, OCX, etc.EZ Extract Resource save these images or videos, sounds as regular files. And can also manage and process these files for you.Try it out , its free to try.
Old 03-06-2009

I use ResBuild, but sometimes it gets fail to compile PNG files in dll. I also use ResHacker , Restorator. Refer to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_(Windows) , for learning the best resource hacker editors.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: