Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Remote desktop doesn't work due to low virtual memory on Windows Vista

Networking & Security

Old 29-05-2009

Remote desktop doesn't work due to low virtual memory on Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. From last few days whenever i try to connect my computer remotely it shows an error message on my desktop screen stating that " low virtual memory" on your computer. Can any body tell me that how do i resolve this problem on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Old 29-05-2009

Re: Remote desktop doesn't work due to low virtual memory on Windows Vista

Try to set your operating system to "Auto control the virtual page file size", so that it doesn't run out your virtual memory, in order to save the amount which had been set hard for that particular file on your system.
Old 29-05-2009

Try to close all the other programs on your system, before you try to connect to your remote desktop. If you still face the same problem again on your system, then it is advisable that you call your network administrator or technical support in order to resolve the above issue.
Old 29-05-2009

If you want more help on the above issue, then you can check out the following link. It will help you out to get rid of the above issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,