Thread: How to run application in windows vista without admin password

How to run application in windows vista without admin password

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I had set an admin password option for my system. Whenever i was to access my pc , i need to enter my password in order to work on my pc. So, i would like to know that is it possible for me login in to my system with out entering admin password on my system. In simple words can i allow the program to run In Windows Vista without having admin password? Is it possible for me to do so? Kindly provide me the correct logical information for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated

Re: Can i allow the program to run In Windows Vista without having admin password

For that you need to disable built-in Administrator Account on your system. For that you need to logged on as your regular user account, then try to open an administrator mode command prompt. You need to type the following command:
    net user administrator /active:no
    Now, the administrator account will be disabled on your system, and will not get the login screen anymore on your system.

Re: Can i allow the program to run In Windows Vista without having admin password

If you just want to run the program and don't want to run an updater every time on your system, then you just need to run the file "TypingInstructor.exe" on your ssytem, and it should start up the typing program with no UAC problems. In order to do this, just go to your program files-->Typing Quick & Easy. If you want, you can directly from there or otherwise you can try to a shortcut on your system.

If you want you can try out the following link. If with give you the complete information on the above issue and would help your out to resolve your problem.