Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i automatically delete history logs on AVG

Networking & Security

Old 26-05-2009

How can i automatically delete history logs on AVG

I had installed AVG antivirus program on my pc, in order to protect my system from viruses. I would like to know that is there any way by which i can automatically delete history logs on AVG without deleting them manually? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution on the above issue.

Old 26-05-2009

Re: How can i automatically delete history logs on AVG

For dong so , you need to first simply configure your shutdown options. For that look at the bottom portion of your screen, there you will see a button marked Options. Then click on that particular button and you will see a pop-up appearing with a list option on your desktop screen. There you can customize your privacy by choosing the appropriate options.
Old 26-05-2009

Re: How can i automatically delete history logs on AVG

Just look at the top of the AVG page, there you would get "History" tab in which you find the option for event history logs, and delete option under that particular tab. Just check mark on the appropriate option in order to delete history logs on AVG.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,