Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error message stating that "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting crack" on Windows Xp

Networking & Security

Old 22-05-2009

Error message stating that "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting crack" on Windows Xp

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. The problem is that whenever i try to turn on my pc and try to work on it, it gives out an error message stating that " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting crack" on my desktop screen. It doesn't allow me to work further and gets freeze up in between. Then i have to reboot my system, but after rebooting my system it shows me the same error message on my desktop screen. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Does any body knows about it? kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Old 22-05-2009

Re: Error message stating that "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting crack" on Windows Xp

This type of error is only shown on your monitor, only when your Windows operating system is not having a genuine copy on it. For that you can try to download a Windows validation crack from the internet, then try to log in through a safe mode and then try to install the crack in order to remove the above error message from your system. But its highly recommended that you try to reinstall your Windows with a genuine or original cd.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,