Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Default password for 2wire Router

Networking & Security

Old 21-05-2009

Default password for 2wire Router

I have setup a network with 15 computer on my 2 wire router. After long time when i try to access my 2 wire router i realized that i lost my password which was default password for 2 wire router. Is there any way that I can recover it? I can't add my new computer on that network. Has anybody came across this problem, & how did you solve it.

Old 21-05-2009

Re: Default password for 2wire Router

When you connect the a computer to the 2 wire router, it will provide the ip address to your system and also you will get the gateway address of your router. The gateway address is nothing but the ip address of the 2 wire router. Try to give this input : In Default username type admin and In Default password type password or give the 1234.
Old 21-05-2009

Try this :

Quote:
User: Admin
Pass: Wireless

or the best is to give a call to the manufacturer.
Old 21-05-2009

pwArch is a password archive manager with a flexible password generator. It is handy, easy to use and free. Your password data is stored in an encrypted .zip file, so it is secure. Store your passwords with a user by site or description. Passwords can be generated to be a specified length, with an adjustable set of characters, or by specifying a template for the password to follow.

check this thread to get more information : How to reset intel proset wireless router password

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,