Thread: How do i set up D-Link DIR 655 as Sonicwall client

How do i set up D-Link DIR 655 as Sonicwall client

I would like to know that how do i set up D-Link Dir 655 as Sonicwall client on my system. I would like to set the D-Link Dir 655 router, so that i can conect remotely using the SonicWall Global VPN Client on a Windows Xp box. Can any body tell me that how can i do so? Kindly provide the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: How do i set up D-Link DIR 655 as Sonicwall client

The DIR-655 Wireless N Gigabit Router connects to any modem or ISP box to provide Internet access for computers and other network equipment. It is an advanced device that features 802.11n (Draft 2.0) technology, thus incorporating 300 Mbps wireless performance with extended coverage and no dead spots. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity is included on both LAN and WAN networks.

This router, with its Quality of Service feature, automatically detects if audio, video or gaming content is being transmitted over the network and gives these applications priority over less time-sensitive traffic such as email or file transfers.

Setting the router up is easy even for non-technically minded people, with D-Link Click'n Connect, run directly from the product CD-ROM, this wizard takes you through an interactive step-by-step guide that will get you on-line in a matter of minutes. It also includes a simplified method of setting up wireless encryption, the Wi-Fi Wireless Protect Setup (WPS), which works at the touch of a button.

Re: How do i set up D-Link DIR 655 as Sonicwall client

The router supports the Wi-Fi Alliance’s standard for wireless security at the touch of a button. With Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption keys are automatically generated and broadcast to the client devices. Users do not have to memorise complicated passwords and key them in several times. This considerably simplifies the process of setting up security on the wireless network.