Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wifi is connected but cant surf internet

Networking & Security

Old 13-05-2009

Wifi is connected but cant surf internet

Hi,

I have a little problem with my wifi connection. i am using freebox and a router to connect 2 pc mac without any problem.but today when i start my pc today and open internet explorer it makes me can not display the page. So the connection there but I can not exploit it. please help.

Old 13-05-2009

Re: Wifi is connected but cant surf internet

Hi,

Connect the router to your modem ADSL / VDSL , ethertnet as well as to computers. If your router has only one exit rl45, insert a switch has 4 outputs (rather than a HUB) ETHERNET. For this you have the option to configure the settings , network is automatically obtain an IP address (or TCP / IP) , DHCP server on your router or a fixed (static).
Old 13-05-2009

Re: Wifi is connected but cant surf internet

Uninstall the software of the wireless card and then reinstalled and went into the properties of my connection is I chose NOT to let windows. And in return the network settings, channel, WEP key from the software of the MSI card, it worked, same with the PC desktop. Thank you for your help.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: