Thread: Trojan.win32.small.bxz

Trojan.win32.small.bxz

I found this problem, when i have downloaded some torrent file from the Internet, whenever i switch to other folder it gives me pop which was very irritating,when i found more about this I found the Trojan.win32.small.bxz through my virus definition, but unable to get the location so that i can removed it manually.please suggest.

Re: Trojan.win32.small.bxz

I will suggest you to install any strong the anti-virus to get rid of this problem, and as per mine i will suggest you to install the Kaspersky anti-virus and if you will install that then follow the following setting go to Start > run > type combofix /u > ok. Or Start > run > type 123 /u > ok. Restart Kaspersky once installation gets complete I will suggest to have the complete scan for your computer and before doing the scan, Clear the Detected list: Detected > Active threats > right click > Disinfect all > right click > Clear list > then scan again > then post.

screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object details.

I think malware removal may also work for you and you don need to install any heavy applications for that, installation of malware protection may make you malware free. That is a quarantine detection, it is safe, just delete the quarantine.zip from your desktop, and you are all set.

I will suggest you to go on the following link and check your system online and remove the error you are getting for your computer or they may provide you some files to download to get solve this problem.

http://www.sunbeltsecurity.com/threa...AA408D5E511F1B