Thread: svchost.exe take all the bandwidth

svchost.exe take all the bandwidth

The problem is, svchost.exe It take all the bandwidth of my Internet connection, so, I can not play online games quietly, or even download a file without any problems .

Even the μtorrent program can not find a place with that thing ! I tried to block it with my fire-wall, end connections but to no avail, I made a scan antivirus and antimalware Antispy no results.

So there is some disorder I ask you for help is a bit urgent

Re: svchost.exe take all the bandwidth

According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic (generic host process) for the services run from dynamic libraries. Not very clear ... To facilitate application development and reuse of generic functions to Windows, Microsoft has grouped these functions in system DLLs, the famous dynamic libraries. The problem is that it is not possible to run a DLL file in Windows (you can try double-clicking on it). The DLL must be loaded directly from a program (. Exe). Hence the use of the svchost.exe process.

To function, Windows requires numerous services for the interface to the firewall for network connections, for sound, etc.. To prevent a single service that leads the plant shutdown for other services, they are grouped by categories in separate instances of svchost.exe process. Svchost.exe is a process and consolidate services that manage the firewall, another may combine all the services associated with the user interface, and so on.

This problem happens there with a boot in Safe mode (with networking support)?
    Try to disable unnecessary programs (run -> msconfig -> ects ) ...
    In fact, simply disable all startup programs other than your antivirus-firewall
    Good luck!