Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to unblock cookies

Networking & Security

Old 06-05-2009

How to unblock cookies

Can anyone tell me how to unblock cookies? I think that we need a software for unblocking it, on of my friend told me, but I forgot the name of that software. Thank you

Old 06-05-2009

Re: How to unblock cookies

You dont need software to do that, just go to address bar above this window? There should be a drop down menu labeled "Tools." From there you go down to "Internet Options." Click that and a different window will pop up with some tabs. Look for the one that is labeled "Privacy" and adjust your settings there. Hope this will help.
Old 06-05-2009

There is an alternative way to unblock cookies from certain sites from Documents tab:
  1. Right-click the site or a document that came from the site from which you want to unblock cookies
  2. Select "Unblock" and then "Cookies from this site" from the context menu.

Note that unblocking of a cookie unblocks not only that cookie but also all other cookies of the selected types.
Old 06-05-2009

Which Internet Browser you are using? If firefox then follow this method by going to Tools->Options->Privacy->Cookies that will let you do that, but its a pain to use.

However I use the "Cookie Button" extension for firefox. It does exactly what you want. I block cookies from all sites by default, then when I get to a site I want to unblock, I just choose the "allow cookies" option from the cookie button.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: