Thread: nvclock.dll issues in Windows

nvclock.dll issues in Windows

Hello,

I was playing Far Cry 2 game on my computer and all the picture on the screen stops moving and after it gives an error related to nvclock.dll not working I really become nook in this problem and I am using Windows platform to play the game this kind of problem arise only after playing only Two games.

What would be the problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: nvclock.dll issues in Windows

Hello,

As per my reading about the nvclock, this program allows you to overclock your nVidia chip based video card. The official binary nVidia drivers are required for accesses other than by root.

It may happen that the drivers for nvclock.dll goes currupted so please try to download it and reinstall the driver, I know one more thing is that nvclock is available for Linux and dont know about the windows.

I have updated the NVClock snapshot slightly to make it easier for packagers to package. The snapshot contains a .desktop file, an icon file and some makefile changes. It contains one small bugfix Coolbits on laptops (requires 169.x) but for the rest it is the same.
    Further Debian unstable should contain the latest nvclock too and soon Fedora 8 as well.

nvclock.dll is a process belonging to the nvclock program . nvclock.dll is a DLL file used by nvclock created by Micro-Star Int'l "This process is still being reviewed.
    File nvclock.dll is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 81,920 bytes (85% of all occurrence), 69,632 bytes, 61,440 bytes.
    The program has a visible window. The application is loaded during the Windows boot process (see Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run). nvclock.dll is not a Windows system file. Therefore the technical security rating is 20% dangerous.