Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Peer to Peer Not working

Networking & Security

Old 23-04-2009

Peer to Peer Not working

hi,
i recently installed windows xp,it works fine but the P2P not working in my office,I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to get around network settings so I could use a p2p program im my office.Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 23-04-2009

Re: Peer to Peer Not working

Primus does not block any P2P or shape any P2P traffic what so ever. Personally I use Azureus and have never had a problem even last night.

Maybe try a different P2P program and see how you go.
Old 23-04-2009

If the program has a log file, try to send it to the developer with the description of your problem and your system.b means beta version, so this might be a non stable version. Try an older one.
Old 23-04-2009

What sort of modem are you using? Is it Optus supplied or do you have your own modem/router?

Do you have any other software firewalls running on the PC?What is actually happening when these programs do not work?
Old 23-04-2009

McAfee Total Protection on the source system seems to be interfering with P2P. MOE.exe and MoeMonitor.exe are configured with "full access" in the firewall config, WLCRASvc.exe is configured with Outbound-Only Access, and it's still not working. Not until I disable the McAfee Firewall entirely.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,