Thread: How to prevent security?

How to prevent security?

Hi,

I am accessing internet for more than 10 hours a day and there is definite prone of getting viruses infected, so it may create threat to my system as well as the data stored on my computer, and nevertheless i am using the Anti-virus tools but as per my experience anti-viruses does not seem to be that much helpful, and installing more that one anti-virus software slows down the computer so how do i prevent maximum security with the maximum system performance.

Thanks to those who helps!!1

Re: How to prevent security?

While the Internet may have been considered as one of the best things that had happened to society in the recent century, it has also opened the way for more and more fraudulent actions to be carried out easily. Hacking is one such action. Because the Internet is used by people from all parts of the world, it is extremely difficult for various government agencies to monitor the various activities conducted over the Internet.

Perhaps the most targeted of Internet hackers is your email for the primary reason that once you sign up for an account with a particular service or purchase a particular product over the Internet, the first thing that is often done is to send you a confirmation email containing your username and password for that particular account that you have created.

and for that do the following

• Do not leave important emails in your mailbox
    • Change password regularly

soni1 Guest

Re: How to prevent security?

One can easily prevent security attacks by using spyware detectors from our computers. Most of us use computer to perform various tasks. Enormous amount of information and other virtual data can be downloaded from internet. Internet is obviously, one of the most reliable sources of information, but it can also be hazardous sometimes.